- UK congratulates Uhuru, urges talks
- Uhuru: I undertake to be custodian of the dreams of all
- African leaders offer advice on political crisis
- APs on the spot over killing of boy, 7
- Unusual calm in strongholds as Uhuru sworn in
- Raila: I'll also take oath as president
- Uhuru's second term: Raila reacts
- Chaos, teargas at Jacaranda grounds, Nairobi
- Police lay siege to MP Arati's home
- Big day puts Ruto in position to succeed Uhuru
London urges Nairobi to seize the moment and move forward. Read more...
He also put the public service on notice and vowed to enforce accountability.  Read more...
Presidential Kenyatta surmounted two sets of petitions at the Supreme Court. Read more...
Mutinda was shot and killed in Pipeline Estate. Read more...
In Migori, however, there was tension amid fears of possible chaos. Read more...